Once you experience professional pet care in your home, you'll never worry about being away from your pet again.
For the Pets:
Benefits to your pets include:
- Staying at home in his/her safe, secure environment
- Being surrounded by familiar sights, smells and sounds
- Following his/her regular diet and exercise routine
- Having play time
- Receiving love and personal attention
- Maintaining medical treatment, when required
- Having someone responsible in case of an emergency
- Eliminating the trauma of travel or an unfamiliar environment
- Helping to ensure good health (no exposure to other animals' illness or parasites)
Benefits to you include:
- Knowing that your pet is in caring, loving hands
- Having the confidence that the pet sitter can deal with other issues - such as grooming, vet visits
- Eliminating the trauma of having to transport and leave your pet
- Not having to impose on family, friends or neighbors
- Feeling your home is more secure (with someone going in and out several times a day)
Why should you choose a NAPPS pet sitter?
Because not every pet sitter is equally professional and competent.
- NAPPS pet sitters have made an investment in their clients and their business.
- NAPPS pet sitters who also volunteer for NAPPS show that they are taking a leadership role in the pet sitting industry.
- NAPPS members can network with pet sitters across the country to get ideas, ask questions, and stay informed.
- NAPPS pet sitters have free education and resources at their fingertips which they can use to take the very best care of your pets.
- NAPPS promotes their members' professional integrity through its Pledge of Professional Conduct.
- NAPPS also advances members' professional and business development through an Annual Conference, educational tools and a certification program.